- Best Alternative Finance Fintech Provider
- Best Data and Analytics Platform for Islamic Finance
- Best Islamic Crowdfunding Finance Platform
- Best Islamic Digital Bank
- Best Islamic Financial Software Provider
- Best Islamic Fintech Enabler
- Best Islamic Peer-to-Peer Finance Platform
- Best Islamic Robo-Advisory Platform
- Best Islamic Trading and Investment Platform
- Best Islamic Wealth Management Fintech Company
- Best Shariah Compliant Payment, Remittance and FX Platform
- Best Social Impact Islamic Fintech Firm
- Best TakaTech Company
- Most Innovative Use of Blockchain in Islamic Finance
- WIFA People’s Choice Award
- Most Promising Islamic Fintech Start-up of the Year
- Islamic Fintech Company of the Year
For a description of each category, please click here.
The WIFA employ a multipronged approach to ensure comprehensiveness, independence and inclusiveness, comprising scoring from respected market practitioners and industry stakeholders from across the world. All categories except WIFA People’s Choice Award are on a submission basis. WIFA People’s Choice Award is based on public voting.
For a detailed explanation on the methodology, click here.