Business Development Manager
- To maintain existing client accounts
- To find and build new key client relationship
- To assist in the development of new products and services
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Bear an entrepreneurial characteristic and thrive on achieving targets.
- Candidates who have working experience and knowledge on Islamic finance or within the financial services sector is preferable.
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Previous business development / sales experience is essential.
- Additional languages will be beneficial.
- Team player and manage ones time efficiently and effectively
As we continue to expand, career advancement within the company holds much potential.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and ability.
Medical and other benefit are also offered.
Candidates MUST be fluent in spoken and written English.
Ability to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team is essential.
Full time positions available.
Positions currently only available in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Interested applicants are invited to submit curriculum vitae’s stating contact number, date available, current and expected salary, to [email protected]
Suite 22-06, 22nd Floor, Menara Tan & Tan
207, Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-2162 7800
Fax : 03-2162 7810