The IFN NBFI Poll honors non-bank financial institutions in the Islamic finance space as voted by readers of Islamic Finance news and the industry. All stakeholders of the global Islamic finance sector are invited to cast their votes in October with the results being announced in November.
- Best Islamic Financial Cooperative
- This category recognizes financial institutions that are owned and operated by its members, providing Shariah compliant financial products.
- Best Islamic Leasing Provider
- This category recognizes companies offering Shariah compliant leasing finance solutions.
- Best Islamic Microfinance Institution
- This category recognizes financial institutions providing Islamic microfinancing facilities to individuals and small businesses.
- Best Islamic Private Equity/Venture Capital Firm
- Best Islamic Real Estate Financier
- This category recognizes companies providing Shariah compliant financing and refinancing of the sale, purchase and development of real estate assets of all kinds including residential homes, hotels and student accommodation.
- Best Re-Takaful Company
- This category recognizes providers of Islamic reinsurance.
- Best Takaful Company
- This category recognizes Islamic insurance operators.